You are embarking on the adventure of a lifetime! So before you get started, it’s a good idea to check what you’ll need to kick it all off. To help you out, we’ve prepared a list of everything you’ll need to ensure your team’s registration is quick and easy.
Before you register you will need:
- Four committed and motivated team members who will be over the age of 18 on the day of the event. Consider your dream team—not only those who will support you along the trail, but also join you as a fundraising superstar!
- A unique team name. Think outside the box, whether it is something important to you, a creative pun or a name that will make your team stand out from the crowd!
- An ambitious fundraising goal! All teams must commit to raising at least $1,600, but the average raised is more than $3,500.
- An estimated completion time. Keep in mind that the national average for our 100km event is 30 hours and for the sub 100km events 16 hours.
- Your fundraising category. What area does your team represent? Our fundraising awards are based on these categories.
Online registration check list:
Your nominated team leader should complete the registration form and they will need the following:
- the full name of each team member
- an individual email address for each team member
- credit card details to cover the registration fee
Each team member will then receive an email in order to complete their own personal details. Please make sure you have all of the mandatory information listed above ready at the time of registration to ensure your team secures a place in the event.
Current event status:
Registrations opening soon! Express your interest to stay informed for 2019.