Tommy Hafey has a football record of achievement which stands alone.
* Coaching four AFL teams - Richmond, Collingwood, Geelong and the Sydney Swans.
* One of only four coaches to have coached over 500 VFL/AFL games.
* Teams he coached made 10 grand finals which resulted in 4 premierships and a tied grand final.
* Never beaten as a coach of the Victorian State Teams.
* Coached NSW and Queesnland in successful football carnivals.
But has he ever done the Oxfam 100km Trailwalk? – that's were we come in.
The Tommy Chafey's Blog
Come and enjoy our mystery green punch and wish us luck as we countdown to the big race.
Copy & paste the link below to see The Tommy Chafeys taking on the Grampians on their training camp on Fri Jan 27.
Here is the workout regime that 80 year old Tom Hafey completes: • 10 minutes stretching - daily • 200 push ups - daily • Beach swim…